voy a regresar- for sure!

On February 18, 2015 I learned that I will be student teaching in Spain!  I applied to student teach cross-culturally in November 2014, and my placement was confirmed in February.  I am so excited to be going back to Spain... and time is passing so quickly!

I will be teaching 2 and 3 grade (combined) at the Evangelical Christian Academy in Madrid, Spain.  ECA is an international Christian missionary school; the teachers who work at the school are not paid, so they are sustained by financial support from churches, friends, etc. as would be typical missionaries.  I will be working with a US-certified teacher.

I leave for Spain in mid-February of 2016.  I will have been at my first student teaching placement, stateside, for 8 weeks prior to another 8 week placement in Spain.  My first day teaching at ECA is February 22- details on when I leave aren't yet final, but I will keep you up to date!

Please be praying for me now as I ask lots of questions, plan details, budget and arrange finances, and ask more questions!



Comments

Popular Posts